How do I share my webcam on the Desktop App? (Classic)
You can use high-definition video conferencing to meet face-to-face with your other session participants. Up to 25 different webcams can be shared during a session! All you need is an internet connection and a webcam to begin a telepresence-quality experience.
Preview your webcam
Before you start sharing your webcam, go toto see a preview.
Pause/restart sharing your webcam
When you pause webcam sharing, other attendees will still see the webcam box with your name, but the screen will be blacked out until you resume sharing. This does not free up a webcam spot (e.g., if all 25 webcam spots are filled, another attendee will not be able to start sharing their webcam).
Click the Pause icon at the top of your webcam box in the Viewer. Click the Play icon to restart sharing.
Stop sharing your webcam
- In the Grab Tab, click the green Webcam icon so that it turns gray.
- In the Webcam pane, click the Stop Sharing My Webcam button or click the Webcams drop-down menu and select Stop Sharing My Webcam.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click your name and select Stop Sharing My Webcam or click the Webcam icon next to your name.
- In the Viewer, click the Stop icon at the top of your webcam box in the Viewer.
- In the Viewer, click the Webcams drop-down menu and select Stop Sharing My Webcam.
See Share your webcam for information about restarting webcam sharing after it's been stopped.
Start or stop webcam sharing for other attendees
- In the Attendees pane, click the Webcam icon next to the attendee's name.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click an attendee's name and select Send Webcam Request from the drop-down menu.
- In the Attendees pane, click the Webcam icon next to the attendee's name. Users will see a yellow tool tip or dialog indicating that the organizer has closed their webcam feed.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click an attendee's name and click Stop Webcam Sharing.