How do I connect to audio using mic and speakers?
If it's enabled by your organizer for this session, you can connect to the session audio over the internet (VoIP) in order to use the mic and speakers plugged into your computer or mobile device.
Desktop app or web
- Start or join a training.
- Ensure that your mic and speakers are properly plugged into your computer.
- Select Computer audio as follows:
- Before the session, select Use computer audio.
- During the session, select .
- Select the desired microphone and speaker device you want to use.
- Optional: Test your mic and speakers.
- Update the device drivers for your sound hardware.
- Close any programs on your computer that you are not using to free up bandwidth.
- Unplug any extra audio devices that you are not currently using.
- Leave the session and try joining again.