How do I connect to audio using mic and speakers?
If it's enabled by your organizer for this session, you can connect to the session audio over the internet (VoIP) in order to use the mic and speakers plugged into your computer or mobile device.
Choose your device:
Tip: If you need to join from multiple devices, you can disable Audio from the preview screen before joining from the additional devices so that you don't experience audio feedback.
Desktop app or web
Audio quality may vary depending on the audio software, hardware, operating system, and internet connection. We recommend using a USB headset plugged directly into the computer and placing the mic away from other speakers or devices to avoid noise feedback. The first time that you join a session using the web, you will be prompted to grant permission for your microphone. If you accidentally denied this permission, you will need to enable it before your audio can be heard.
- Start or join a training.
- Ensure that your mic and speakers are properly plugged into your computer.
- Select Computer audio as follows:
- Before the session, select Use computer audio.
- During the session, select .
- Select the desired microphone and speaker device you want to use.
- Optional: Test your mic and speakers.
In rare cases, you may see an error in the audio settings that reads Internet Audio Not Available. If you see this error message, you will not be able to record your session until it's resolved or you select No Audio in your recording preferences. Please try the following to resolve the issue:
- Update the device drivers for your sound hardware.
- Close any programs on your computer that you are not using to free up bandwidth.
- Unplug any extra audio devices that you are not currently using.
- Leave the session and try joining again.
You'll automatically connect through your device mic and speakers if it is an option set by the organizer. The audio quality depends on the quality and bandwidth on your WiFi or network.