How do I switch audio modes?
You can switch audio modes at any point during a training. This can be useful if you are having issues with your current audio method.
Desktop app or web
Only users running Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Chromium can use computer audio (computer mic and speakers). Users running any other web browser will need to dial in to the audio conference via phone audio.
- Select in the top toolbar.
- Select the desired audio mode:
Note: If you do not see either the Computer audio or Phone call options, it's possible that the organizer disabled the option for this session. If the organizer used custom audio information, you will see specific instructions from the organizer.
- Computer – Select the microphone and speakers you want to use.
- Phone call – Dial in using your phone .
- No audio – You won't be able to hear or talk to other participants. This can be useful if you're wanting to join a session from multiple devices as it would cut out any audio feedback.
- Open the GoTo mobile app on your device.
- Start or join a training.
- Follow the applicable steps:
- Android — Select .
- iOS — Select .
- From Audio Source, select the desired audio mode:
- Internet (Wifi/Data Plan) — Use your device microphone and speakers.
- Dial in via phone call — Dial in using your phone .
- No audio — You won't be able to hear or talk to other participants.