How do I choose my recording method? (Classic)
You can choose to have your recordings automatically saved online (online recording) or saved locally to your computer (local recording).
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click Settings in the left menu and go to the Recording tab.
- Choose whichever recording mode works best for you.
- Online recording: Have your recordings automatically saved online (recommended) – With this option, your session recordings will be automatically saved to the My Recordings page of your online account. From there you can view, download and share them with attendees. In addition, any registration or payment settings that you set up for the session will be automatically applied to the recording.
- Local recording: Have your recordings saved locally on your computer – With this option, your session recordings will be saved as a file on your local hard drive. In order to view or share them with attendees, the recording file will need to be converted to a different format (.MP4). After the session, you will need to manually convert them to a different format using the Recording Manager, and then upload them to the My Recordings page of your online account.
- Do you want shared webcams to appear in your recordings? If so, check the Include webcams in the recording box (available only for online recordings). Keep in mind that this will make your recording files larger.
- Click Save when finished