How do I Revoke a Signature Key?
Admins with active signature keys can revoke other agents' keys.
- In the Console, select your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Select Manage zero trust.
- Under Active keys, find the agent whose signature key you want to revoke.
- Click the recycle bin icon on the right of the agent's name.
- Type your signature key to confirm.
Results: The selected agent's key is immediately revoked. Any ongoing tasks, such as a Remote Execution job that required the agent's signature key will still run.
Article last updated: 29 August, 2022