How do I change a user's role?
Update a user's role as needed so they have the appropriate permissions.
- You must have the super admin role in order to view the buttons and make these role changes for a user.
- These changes can also be made on a user's profile, under .
- If you need to change the role for a user group, refer to How do I change a user group's settings? to change the parent group.
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select the role the user needs.
- Select the respective add button on the top right and then choose the following:
- Add user: This will allow you to choose which user you want to assign to this role.
- Invite new user: This will add a new user to the system. Be sure to select the right role when completing the form.
- Complete each field of the form.
- Select Save or Send Invitation depending on which option you selected from the drop-down add menu.