How do I manage default product settings for new users? (Admins)
Account admins can change product settings at an account level for all users.
- Log in to the Admin Center.
- In the left menu, click Admin Settings.
- Under Default Product Settings, click Edit. These settings set the default for all new users added to your account in the future.
- All settings are enabled by default. On the Default Product Settings page, you can change the default settings for new users by selecting a setting and choosing 1 of the following options when prompted:
- On – By default, this feature is turned on (enabled), but the organizer can turn off (disable) this feature.
- Off - By default, this feature is turned off (disabled), but the organizer can turn on (enable) this feature (only available for audio settings).
- Disabled – The organizer cannot use this feature. The option is locked in the organizer web app.
- Required – The organizer must use this feature. The option is locked in the organizer web app.
- When you’re done, click Save. Note: If a user has multiple products alongside OpenVoice, you must make the change for each product using the GoToMeeting tab, GoToWebinar tab or the GoToTraining tab.