Create Reports (Administrator)
You can create reports to view data on your organizers and past activity sessions (data is stored for 1 year from the conference start date). If an organizer has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
Create a report
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Create Reports from the left navigation.
3. On the Create Reports page, choose 1 of the following types of reports:
- Activity Report – Shows a summary of each organizer’s product usage
- User Status Report - Shows the current role(s) of each user on your account
- Billing History Report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage by call type
- Rates and Phone Numbers Report – Shows billing rates and phone numbers by call type
- Usage Report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage in your organizer’s conferences
- Conference Room Report – Shows details about OpenVoice conference room and organizers
4. Choose a date range either within the past year or between specific “From” and “To” dates.
5. Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
- All users, individual users or multiple users
- All administrators, individual administrators or multiple administrators
- All managers, individual managers or multiple managers
- Ungrouped users
- Seats (i.e., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, OpenVoice)
6. Then select Excel or HTML and click Create to view information on your account and users.