Create Reports (Administrator)
Admins can create reports to view data on organizers and past activity sessions (data is stored for 1 year from the conference start date). If an organizer has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
Accounts Report Types
- Activity Report — Shows a summary of each organizer’s product usage.
- User Status Report — Shows the current role(s) of each user on your account.
OpenVoice Report Types
- Billing History Report — Shows details about OpenVoice usage by call type.
- Rates and Phone Numbers Report — Shows billing rates and phone numbers by call type.
- Usage Report — Shows details about OpenVoice usage in your organizer’s conferences.
- Conference Room Report — Shows details about OpenVoice conference room and organizers.
Create a Report (Administrator)
- Log in to the Admin Center.
- In the left menu, click Create Reports
- Select the desired type of report in the drop-down menu.
- Choose a date range either within the past year or between specific “From” and “To” dates.
- Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
- All users, individual users, or multiple users
- All administrators, individual administrators or multiple administrators
- All managers, individual managers or multiple managers
- Ungrouped users
- Seats (i.e., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining, OpenVoice)
- Select Excel or HTML, and click Create to view information on your account and users.