How do I share my webcam from the iOS app?
You can share your webcams with other attendees using high-definition video conferencing known as HDFaces. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session.
Mobile apps are available on paid plans only. Learn more.
Preview, share and stop sharing your webcam
- To preview your webcam, tap the Webcam icon in the lower toolbar.
- To share your webcam, tap Share My Webcam.
- To pause your webcam, tap the Pause icon in the top right corner of your webcam feed.
- To stop sharing your webcam, tap the Webcam icon in the lower toolbar and Stop My Webcam.
Hide, show, and rearrange shared webcams
You can choose to view or hide the shared webcams of other participants in your session by tapping the Webcam icon in the lower toolbar.
- All – All shared webcams are displayed. You can drag feeds around your screen as desired.
- Talking – Only the webcams of active speaker(s) are displayed. You can drag feeds around your screen as desired.
- None – All shared webcams are hidden. Note that this does not stop broadcasting your webcam to other attendees.