How do I use the iOS app to start or join a meeting from a GoTo Room system?
You can use the GoTo Meeting app for iOS to find nearby GoTo Room systems via bluetooth and start or join the GoTo Room meeting directly from the device.
- On your iOS device, open the GoTo Meeting app for iOS.
- If you haven't already, sign in.
- Tap the Location icon in the top menu.
- The app will start searching for GoTo Room systems via Bluetooth based on signal strength and room availability. If your Bluetooth is off, turn it on from the Control Center or device settings.
- Tap the desired room. A list of your upcoming and recurring meetings will display. If you do not see your meetings, please sync your calendar to the GoTo Meeting app.
- To start one of your meetings, tap the desired meeting and OK to send a meeting request to the room. To join a meeting as the room attendee, enter the meeting ID or name and tap Join.
- If starting a meeting, you'll see a "Meeting started from mobile device" message once you walk in to the conference room. On the Mimo touch panel, tap Activate.
- You're in session! Your mobile device will go back to the main GoTo Meeting app screen.