How do I customize my GoTo Room with Poly Small or Poly Medium settings?
The first time you turn on your GoTo Room system, you will see the "Welcome" screen prompting you to configure the new system's settings. Customize your GoTo Room settings from the touch panel by tapping the Gear icon.
- General - Edit the room name, system language, region, and keyboard layout.
- Date and Time - Set the room time zone and custom time options.
- Audio - Choose the default audio microphone and speakers.
- Video - Choose the default camera and customize video layouts.
- Dual display - Arrange your displays.
- Customization - Edit system sounds, switch to dark or light mode, and choose a display background image.
- Accessibility - Customize the tablet accessibility settings (high contrast, grayscale, bold text, on-off labels, text size).
- System - Restart GoTo Room and check the hardware version, MAC address, and serial number.