How do I join a third-party meeting from GoTo Room with Poly or Logitech? (Beta)
You can join supported 3rd party meetings that offer a browser-based experience from any GoTo Room with Poly or Logitech system as an attendee. Some meeting experiences may require you to enter an email address to authenticate.
Supported 3rd party meeting solutions
- Cisco WebEx
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Teams (coming soon!)
Join a third-party meeting
- Enter the conference room.
- On the touch panel, tap .
- Tap the desired 3rd party meeting solution and enter the meeting ID found in the meeting invite.
- If you're joining a BlueJeans or Zoommeeting, only the meeting ID is required to join.
- If you're joining a WebEx or Hangouts meeting, you'll be redirected to the 3rd party's join page before you can enter the meeting ID.
- Tap Go to join the meeting.
- The touch panel will mirror the 3rd party meeting solution's browser-based meeting experience. Use the touch panel as a tablet to manage the session.