How do I set up GoTo Room with Logitech Meetup?
Set up your GoTo Room with Logitech Meetup.
Unpack your equipment
- Logitech Meetup - Audio and webcam device to connect to VoIP audio and broadcast the room to other attendees.
- Logitech remote control - Device to control camera functions (pan, tilt, zoom) during meetings.
- Logitech Tap - Mini display to start and join meetings and manage in-session features.
- 9' power cable and adapters
- 32' USB cable to connect to the Intel NUC
- 6' HDMI cable
- Wall mounting screws (optional)
- Intel NUC - Mini computer to run or join the GoTo Meeting session.
- Power cable
- 16' USB 2.0 cable
- MeetUp power adapter
- MeetUp wall mounting bracket and hardware
- Display screen (monitor or television) capable of 1080x1920 resolution or better
- Ethernet cable
Set up your equipment
- If desired, install the wall mount using the included kit and screws.
- Use the included USB cable to connect the MeetUp to the Intel NUC.
- Use the power cable to connect the MeetUp to an outlet.
- Use the included USB cable to connect the Tap to the Intel NUC.
- Use the included power cable to connect the Tap to an outlet.
- Use the included HDMI cable to connect the Intel NUC to your display.
- Use the included power cable to connect the Intel NUC to a power outlet.
- Use an ethernet cable to connect the Intel NUC to a network ethernet port.
- Click the Power button to turn on the system.
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, or Google calendar.