How do I set up GoTo Room with Poly Huddle X30?
Use the following information to successfully set up your Poly Huddle device.
Unpack your equipment
- Poly Studio X30 Video Bar - Audio and webcam device that connects to VoIP audio and broadcasts the room to other attendees.
- Power cable
- 15' ethernet cable
- Poly TC8 Touch Panel - Mini display to start and join meetings and manage in-session features.
- 12' ethernet cable
- 6' HDMI cable
- TV mounting bracket (optional)
- Magnetic privacy webcam cap
- Display screen (monitor or television) capable of 1080x1920 resolution or better
- Power over Eternet-capable port
Set up your equipment
- If desired, install the TV mount using the included kit and screws.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the video bar to the network ethernet port.
- Use the included HDMI cable to connect the video bar to your display monitor (TV screen).
- Use the power cable to connect the video bar to an outlet.
Out-of-box setup (optional)
- Open a browser and enter the IP address found on the screen in the URL bar.
- Sign in using the provided username and password.
- Click .
- Click Manual Setup and customize your system's language, country, and name.
- Once finished, click Complete.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the touch panel to the same subnet as your video bar (should be a Power over Ethernet-capable port).
- If the touch panel does not automatically pair, follow the steps below to manually pair it.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address found above and sign in.
- Click in the left menu.
- Under Available Devices, locate the Poly TC8 touch panel and click Pair.
- Click to complete.
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, or Google calendar.