How do I set up GoTo Room with Poly Conference X50?
GoTo Room is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room (ideal for rooms of up to 10 participants) to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. Learn more about GoTo Room with Poly Conference X50.
Unpack your equipment
- Poly Studio X50 Video Bar - Audio and webcam device to connect to VoIP audio and broadcast the room to other attendees.
- 15' ethernet cable
- Poly TC8 Touch Panel - Mini display to start and join meetings and manage in-session features.
- 12' ethernet cable
- Power cable for the video bar
- Two 6' HDMI cable
- Wall mount bracket kit with screws (optional)
- Magnetic privacy webcam cap
- Display screen (monitor or television) capable of 1080x1920 resolution or better
- Power over Eternet-capable port
Set up your equipment
- If desired, install the wall mount using the included kit and screws.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the video bar to the network ethernet port.
- Use the included HDMI cable to connect the video bar to your display (monitor or TV screen).
- Use the power cable to connect the video bar to an outlet.
Out-of-box setup (optional)
- Open a browser and enter the IP address found on the screen in the URL bar.
- Sign in using the provided username and password.
- Click .
- Click Manual Setup and customize your system's language, country, and name.
- Once finished, click Complete.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the touch panel to the same subnet as your video bar (should be a Power over Ethernet-capable port).
- If the touch panel does not automatically pair, follow the steps below to manually pair it.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address found above and sign in.
- Click in the left menu.
- Under Available Devices, locate the Poly TC8 touch panel and click Pair.
- Click to complete.
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, or Google calendar.