How do I manage attendees?
Organizers can manage attendees (mute/unmute them, make them an organizer or presenter, and more) from the Attendee pane.
- While on an active session, open the People pane.
- Select the desired attendee name and then select what you want to do:
- Mute — Select Mute or Ask to unmute if the attendee muted themselves. See Mute and Unmute Attendees for more help or if you want to mute/unmute all attendees.
- Make organizer/presenter — Select Make organizer or Make presenter as desired. See How do I make an attendee the organizer or presenter? for more help.
- Dismiss from session — Select Excuse (or Remove from meeting if on the mobile app).
- Give remote control access — If sharing your screen, select the mouse icon or select Control from your main toolbar and then select the desired attendee's name. See How do I use Remote Control? for more help.