Change in-session settings
Enable and disable the following in-session settings. The availability of the various options will vary based on your role and the account settings. Changes made to your settings will be remembered for future sessions on the same device.
- Select your audio method
- Choose your microphone and speaker device (if Computer audio is selected)
- Choose your display language
- Enable/disable Show who's talking to display the active speakers name when enabled
- Enable/disable Allow hand raising to let attendees raise their hand to grab your attention and/or send reactions
- Enable/disable Allow sound effects for reactionsto allow attendees to send sounds along with their reactions
Note: This setting is only available for the starting organizer and is disabled by default. Once enabled, however, it will persist for all meetings started by that same organizer on the same device until the browser cache is cleared (in which case, it will return to the default state). Before it becomes available for an organizer to enable on a per session basis, the account admin has to enable audio reactions in their settings.
- Enable/disable Play entry and exit chimes to play a chime every time someone joins or leaves a session
- Enable/disable Send desktop notifications for new chats to alert you when new chats are exchanged
- Enable/disable Allow mic to let attendees unmute themselves
- Enable/disable Allow camera to let attendees to share their cameras
- Enable/disable Chat with to allow attendees to chat and choose who they can chat with
- Enable/disable Allow to view the attendee list to let attendees view other participants
- Enable/disable Turn on efficiency mode to allow attendees to save their resources by adjusting media quality