How do I capture presentation slides from the meeting recording? (Classic)
GoTo Meeting automatically captures the organizer's meeting presentation and generates a PDF of all shared slides during the meeting. This PDF can then be downloaded and/or shared with attendees. From the recording page, organizers and attendees can use the slides as visuals to efficiently navigate the recording and transcripts.
- Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Make sure you have Detect Slides enabled in your settings.
- After the recording has processed and saved, click Open Recording of the desired meeting.
- Click the Info icon to open the meeting details then the PDF under "Slides detected".
- A "slidedeck" PDF file will download onto your computer.
- Send the recording link to attendees so that they can access and download the PDF along with the recording and transcript (if enabled).