How do I change presenters? (Desktop App)
Organizers can make an attendee the presenter at any time or "open" their meeting so anyone can share their screen without asking for permission.
Whoever gets promoted to presenter does not automatically become an organizer, but they will be able to make anyone else a presenter after them.
Make an attendee Presenter
- Click the Attendee icon in the toolbar or Control Panel.
- Click the Arrow icon next to the desired attendee and click Make Presenter.
- Click Yes to verify the presenter change.
- The new presenter will be notified, and you will see a confirmation that you're no longer the presenter. attendees will see a "You've been made the presenter' window prompting them to share their screen.
Take back Presenter control
- Click the Attendee icon in the top toolbar or the Control Panel.
- Click the Arrow icon next to your name and click Make Presenter.
- You're set to start sharing your screen!
Allow attendees to present without permission
You can allow meeting participants to immediately share their screen without asking for presenter rights. See Configure Default GoToMeeting Settings to enable this setting.