Can I host meetings using Linux or Chromebook?
Yes! As an organizer, you can use the Web App to host your sessions with a web browser rather than the desktop app (which is not compatible with Linux or Google Chrome OS).
Start a session from Linux or Chromebook
- Open a Google Chrome browser (required).
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Start any meetings as follows.
- Click Start next to a scheduled meeting.
- Click Start your meeting next to your personal meeting page.
- Click Meet Now (if you don't have a personal meeting page set up) to start an unscheduled meeting.