Upgrading from GoToAssist to GoTo Resolve
You can learn from this article what benefits does GoTo offer over GoToAssist.
Why would you switch over to GoTo Resolve?
More features, better support.
Supporting flexible work requires powerful remote support features, which you can find in both GoToAssist and GoTo Resolve. But GoTo Resolve takes it a few big steps further as an all-in-one IT management solution. See our pricing page for information on the available plans and features.
One solution does it all.
Resolve empowers IT teams not only to solve problems, but to get ahead of them. It includes all the remote support features in GoToAssist, plus added device management, background access, ticketing, and automation. It’s everything you need to simplify and streamline your operations.
GoTo also tackles support issues from start to finish, from logging a problem discussed in Microsoft Teams to remotely resolving the issue, all in one platform.
What additional features do you get by switching over to GoTo Resolve?
Here are the GoTo features that you miss in GoToAssist:
- Mobile Agent App Console
- A dashboard view of helpdesk tickets and the status and health of your devices
- Remote Support, Access, and device management
- Remote Terminal Access
- Device Quick View
- File Manager
- Multi-Agent Collaboration (Attended and unattended sessions)
- Helpline (User-initiated support session requests from the customer portal)
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Patch Management
- Antivirus management
- Remote Execution
- AI-powered scripting
- Scheduled Automation
- Recurring remote execution
- Enhanced Security
- Zero Trust Access Controls
- GoTo Resolve Endpoint Protection (Add-On)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) (Add-On)
- IT Asset Management
- Import assets in bulk, sync managed devices, or add one-by-one
- Add up to 10,000 hardware assets
- Unlimited customer categories, fields, and labels
- Incident Management
- Customer (End-User) Portal
- Integrations with Microsoft Teams and Zendesk
- Simplified Administration
- Unified GoTo Admin, including billing access and management.
- Granular user permissions (when using managed sessions, RMM features, device management & instant support sessions in GoTo Admin)
and more – all from a single unified console.
Upgrading from GoToAssist to GoTo involves the following steps: