Set HelpAlert Preferences
Manage the settings for the HelpAlert application in the Preferences window.
- Click the Preferences icon in the HelpAlert toolbar and select HelpAlert.
- Make the desired changes, as follows:
Incoming Query Settings - In the HelpAlert application, query reminder icons are color-coded with increasing urgency to denote how long the customer has been waiting.
- Select how many seconds should elapse before the reminder icon turns yellow and then red .
- Select how frequently the query is updated (from the LogMeIn server) with the correct color-coding.
Column Display - You can modify which columns are displayed in the various sections of the List View window.
- Select which columns are displayed (and their order) in the Incoming Queries section, In Session section and Session History section.
- Click OK when finished.