How do I monitor my agents?
Effectively coach and support your agents by listening in real-time to their calls or watching their chat conversations in our GoTo app. Available for Complete only.
Before you begin: You must be set up as a user and be assigned the supervisor role.
- You will only be able to listen to the active calls of agent's assigned to the queue(s) you are a supervisor over.
- You must use ACL monitoring permissions to listen to others with monitoring permissions.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- Select .
- To monitor calls:
- From Queues, select the desired queue.
- Under Actions, select next to the agent you want to help.
- Select whisper, listen, or barge.
- Hang up when you are done.
- To monitor chats:
- From Chats, select the desired queue.
- Under Actions, select
next to the chat(s) you want to watch.Note: You can watch multiple chats at a time and will see a visual indicator when new messages are received. Use the search bar to filter the conversation by keywords as needed.
Result: The chat window will pop up on the bottom of your app.
- Close the chat window you are done watching the conversation.