How do I create a meeting?
Organizers can schedule meetings at any time. You can schedule a one-time meeting or a meeting room if you plan on reusing the session link.
Desktop app or web
- Sign in to the GoTo web or desktop app.
- Select + Create meeting.
- Use the Create a meeting window to specify the details of your new meeting. This is where you can add co-organizers (if your admin has enabled it), edit audio options, add passwords, and more.
- One-time meeting – You want to host a single meeting on a certain day and time.
- Reusable meeting room – You want to use the same meeting ID and link. To watch a video on reusable rooms, see here.
- Select Save when finished.
Results: The new meeting will immediately be available in your Upcoming or Rooms tab.