How do I create a meeting?
Organizers can schedule meetings at any time. You can schedule a one-time meeting or create a personal meeting room if you plan on reusing the session link.
Desktop app or web
- Sign in to the GoTo web or desktop app.
- Select + Create meeting.
- From the Create a meeting window, add a title and determine the type of session you want to create:
Note: The timezone will default to your computer's timezone, change as needed and be sure to check that the invitation reflects the correct one before sending it out to attendees.
- One-time meeting – Best for hosting a single meeting on a certain day and time.
- Reusable meeting room – Best for recurring meetings that benefit from a consistent meeting ID and customizable link.
- Customize your session with the additional fields as desired. You can add co-organizers (if your admin has enabled it), enable breakout rooms, edit audio options, add passwords or encryption, and more.
- Select Save when finished.