How do I create a dial plan?
Create a dial plan to customize how you handle inbound calls.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
Before you begin:
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click Add Dial Plan.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the dial plan.
- Click and then click the new dial plan to open the editor.
- Drag and drop nodes from the left sidebar to the canvas. Learn more about dial plan nodes.
- Drag and drop to connect nodes in a call flow. Make sure each target icon has a destination or calls will be dropped.
- Complete the settings for each node.
- Click Save.
What to do next: To bring your dial plan to life, route a phone number to it or use it in other dial plans.