How do I cancel my GoTo Connect account?
Our GoTo Connect team is here for you! See below for tips on what to expect about potentially cancelling your account.
- Only users with the Super admin role/permissions can initiate an account cancellation.
- You’ll want to contact us at least 10 days prior to your next billing cycle to avoid service charges for the following month. We do not offer proration with cancellations.
- If you have phone numbers on your account that you want to transfer to a different carrier, your GoTo Connect account must stay active until the transfer is complete. Typically, the number transfer process takes anywhere from 2-18 business days. The need to keep your account active could mean that you might pay for an additional month of service with us if your new carrier doesn’t complete the transfer before the beginning of the next month.
- If you have phone numbers on your account, and you choose not to transfer those numbers to a different carrier, it is important to note they could be used in the future by a competitor.
- We recommend you check your initial quote to see if you signed up under a contract or a month-to-month agreement. We want to do whatever we can so you'll choose to stay with us; however, if we cannot do that and you have a contract, you can work with an agent on a buyout option.