How do I cancel my GoTo Connect account?
Our GoTo Connect team is here for you! See below for tips on what to expect about potentially cancelling your account.
- Only users with the Super Admin role/permissions can initiate an account cancellation.
- You’ll want to Contact Support by phone or email regarding your intent to cancel at least ten days before the next billing cycle to avoid service charges for the following month. We do not offer prorations with cancellations.
- If you have phone numbers on your account that you want to transfer to a different carrier, your GoTo Connect account must stay active until the transfer is complete. The need to keep your account active could mean that you will pay for an additional month of service with us if your new carrier doesn’t complete the transfer before the beginning of the next month. Typically, the number transfer process takes anywhere from 2-18 business days.
- If you have phone numbers on your account, and you choose not to transfer those numbers to a different carrier, it is important to note they could be used in the future by a competitor.
- We recommend you check your initial quote to see if you signed up under a contract or a month-to-month agreement. We hope to make your situation right where you choose to stay with us; however, if we cannot do that and you have a contract, you can work with an agent on a buyout option.