How do I access historical data?
Access historical data via our classic data mart or our new export functionality depending on the dates of the desired data.
Before you begin: You must be set up as a user and be assigned the supervisor role.
For data prior to May 2021
This option will be available until December 2022. Please ensure any desired data is retrieved before then.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/cc.
- Click Take me to DataMart.
- Click Request Data.
- Complete all required fields.
- Click Submit Request when complete.
Result: Once retrieved, the requested data report will generate a .csv file that will be available for seven days.
For data post May 2021
With this option, you can export multiple files at once. There is no retention limit beyond May of 2021.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- Click Analytics to launch the analytics site.
- Click the board you want to export. The following are currently exportable:
- Queue caller
- Agent performance (limited exportable data)
- Set the desired filters.
- Click Export when complete.
Result: The desired data will generate a .csv file.