How do I use a dial by name directory in a dial plan?
Allow callers outside of your organization to have the option to search for their destination party.
Before you begin: Create and set up the dial by name directory you want to use.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- Select Dial Plans in the left navigation menu and then choose the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Directory node from the left navigation menu to the desired spot on the canvas.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Directory node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- In the Choose field, select the directory that will be used.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Select Save.