How do I resync my device(s)?
Reboot or resync a device to apply any changes you make to its settings or to troubleshoot any issues it may be having.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From Devices, select the specific device you want to resync.
- From Resync device, select the desired option:
Attention: If the device you want to resync (or reboot) is on a call, the resync will take place once the device is available, although some devices will simply ignore the resync or reboot in order to apply specific settings (depending on the manufacturer).
- Resync now — This will resync the device immediately. The device will not completely shut down and restart, but it may take a few minutes to resync.
- Resync overnight — This will resync the device between 11pm and 3am on the device’s timezone. The device will not completely shut down and restart, but it may take a few minutes to resync.
- Reboot now — This will turn the device off and back on immediately.