How do I manage my extensions?
View and manage all of your extensions in one place.
About this task: Extensions can be used to create your custom call flow. Refer to What are the different types of extensions? to learn more about each type of extension and what it is best used for so that you can be confident in how your call flow is set up.
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , view a list of all your extensions.
- Optional: Choose your viewing preferences for the list:
- Customize list: Select .
- Sort list: Select a column header.
- Choose what you want to do:
- Add: Select Add extension to choose a type of extension to add from the drop-down menu.
- View details: Select a specific extension to view more details
- Change settings: Select a specific extension to manage it's settings: Direct extension (line) settings, Dial plan settings, Ring group settings, Virtual fax settings , Shared voicemail settings, and Conference bridge settings.
Note: Call queue settings are a GoTo Contact Center feature that may not be available with your plan. All contact center administrative tasks can also be performed in the GoTo app, please refer to the GoTo Contact Center support articles for help.
- Delete: Hover over an extension and select to delete that extension.