How do I create a report?
- If you are not already, sign in to your admin portal.
- From , select + Create report.
- Complete each field of the form. Here are the various report types you can choose from depending on your licenses:
Report types Description Activity Shows a summary of each user's product usage. User status Shows the product/tier assignment(s), user group(s), and current activity status of each user on the account.Note:
- Current status can be customized by adjusting the time threshold for the inactivity timer in account settings.
- Activity includes any time a user signs in to a GoTo app. It does not include physical phone usage.
Toll-free usage Shows details about toll-free usage in your selected organizers' sessions. Meeting history Shows details about each organizer’s meetings and attendees. Scheduled meeting Shows the scheduled meetings for organizers on your account, you must select a future date. Attendee Shows details about the attendees of your organizers’ meetings. Webinar registrant Shows details about your recording history, including who registered to view recordings and when they were viewed. Webinar recording registrant Shows details about your recording history, including who registered to view recordings and when they were viewed. Training history and attendee Shows details about each organizer's training sessions and their attendees. Scheduled training sessions Shows the scheduled training sessions for organizers on your account.
- Optional: If you want the report to be emailed to you automatically on a recurring basis, enable the Send scheduled report feature and complete each field of the form.
- Select Create report when complete.