How do I add a location?
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From Locations, select Add Location.
- Complete each field of the form. The fields will vary depending on the region selected.
Tip: If using cardinal directions, use the abbreviation. For example, instead of South, use S.
- Optional: If this location needs to be registered as an emergency location:
- Toggle on Emergency location.
- Enter a callback number from the drop-down menu.
- This feature is only available in the United States and Canada at this time.
- A phone number can only be assigned to one location and that location must be in the same region as the phone number.
- This number will only be displayed when users dial 911 or 933. All other calls will display the outbound caller ID that is set up for that line.
- The registration process may take up to 4 to 5 business days.
- For additional information regarding emergency locations, refer to How do I add an emergency location?
- Select Save when complete.