How do I add a call filter?
Create call filters to better direct or block calls automatically.
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select + Add call filter.
- Enter a Name for this call filter.
- Enter the Number criteria for the call filter. Options include:
- A ten-digit phone number.
- Use * as a wildcard to broaden call filter criteria (e.g., 800* filters calls from 1-800 numbers, *4437 filters all calls ending in 4437).
- Leave blank to filter anonymous calls.
- Select an Action for incoming calls that match the call filter criteria:
- Hang up: Ends the call immediately without playing any message or providing the caller with any options.
- Play block notification: Plays the message, “You have been denylisted on this system” and then ends the call without providing any further options.
- Play sound clip: Plays a designated sound clip and then ends the call without providing any further options. When you select this action, a new field appears to choose the desired pre-recorded sound clip. If you need help creating a new sound clip, refer to How do I add a soundclip or music file?
- Send to extension: Directs the call to a designated extension (all extension types, including dial plans, are valid). When you select this action, a new field appears to choose the desired extension.
- Send to voicemail box: Directs the call to a designated voicemail box. When you select this action, a new field appears to choose the desired voicemail box (all extension types that have voicemail options are valid).
- Select Save when complete.