Admins can choose to remove a user's access to a product or suspend their account, rather than completely deleting them and their user history from the system.
Before you delete a user
There are some actions that admins can take instead of deleting a user, depending on whether you want to retain certain user and/or session data.
Attention: Deleting all users within your account does not cancel your subscription plan or deactivate your account.
Note: If a deleted user is created again on the same account using the same email address, their previous user account will be used, and their session history will also be available again in reports. If the same products are reassigned to this user, their past and upcoming sessions will be available to them.
Please review the information below to understand all of the options for preserving account data prior to deleting a user account.
|I want to do this:||Should I delete my user?||Instead, I should do this:||Here's how:|
|Keep my user's session history in admin reports||No||Suspend the user|
|Keep my user's session history, assigned products, product feature settings, and future sessions scheduled as meetings, webinars, and/or trainings||No||Update the user's email address, account password, and User Details||
|Keep my user's scheduled meetings||Yes, but select Reassign Meetings when prompted||Reassign meetings to another organizer during the Delete Users process|
|Keep the user's webinar sessions||No||Add co-organizers (from the same account) to the webinar first, then you can delete the user||
|Keep the user's training sessions||No||Update the user's email address, account password, and User Details||
How to delete a user
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation menu.
- Select the checkbox(es) of the user(s) that you wish to remove.
- Select Delete Users at the bottom of the table.
- If a user has future trainings scheduled, unfortunately, training sessions cannot be reassigned. If you wish to keep the sessions, instead of deleting the user, you can change the user's email address and edit their User Details to assign the account to another user.
- Select Delete when finished.
What to do next: Learn more about data retention for deleted users in our GDPR Resource Center.