How do I add co-organizers to my webinar?
Co-organizers have access to the same organizer tools and features during a webinar and can help facilitate it (or even start it on their behalf if part of the same GoToWebinar account).
Add a co-organizer during the webinar
Promote any attendee or staff member to a co-organizer role during the webinar. These individuals do not need to have their own GoToWebinar account.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and click Make Organizer.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to promote the attendee to organizers. Click Yes to continue. The attendee will be notified of their new organizer status.
Add a co-organizer before the webinar
Add co-organizers before the webinar so that they can start the session if you are unable to. While you can make anyone a co-organizer of your webinar, only those who are members of the same GoToWebinar account will be able to start webinars on your behalf.
- Log in to your account at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Either schedule a new webinar event or open an existing one.
- Under "About", click the Organizers field.
- To add a co-organizer in your GoToWebinar account, search for their name. To add an external co-organizer, click the Plus icon and enter their name and email. Note: To limit your co-organizers to host-only mode, check the Host-only box. This will limit co-organizers in your account from editing webinar event details.
- When you're done adding co-organizers, click Update.
- Your co-organizers will be added to the event details, and they will receive an invitation email with a link to join the session.