What type of recording am I using?
Your account is set to use online recording or local recording. You can check which type of recording you're using from the Settings page.
See What is the difference between online and local recordings? to compare the two types.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Click the Settings icon in the left menu.
- Open the Recording field.
- Check your Saving and Sharing settings.
- Save recordings to Video Library (Recommended) – You are using online recording and your webinar recordings are automatically saved to your web account (on the Videos page).
- Save the recordings to my computer (does not include webcams) – You are using local recording and your webinar recordings will save to a folder on your computer (set to the Documents folder by default). You can change the folder location from your Preferences.