You can use Polls to engage your attendees and focus their attention on the session. You can create polls before the session starts or during the session on-the-fly. After you close a Poll, you can choose to show the results to your attendees immediately or later.
Shared results display total attendee responses and don't include any individual information. You can view attendees' responses after the session by creating an Attendee Report.
Launch and close a poll during a session
- In the Polls pane, scroll to the poll you want to launch. Click the Launch button so that attendees see the Poll in their Viewer.
- After you've given attendees time to respond, click the Close button to close the poll.
Show poll results
- In the Polls pane, find the poll you want to share with your attendees.
- Click Share.
- To resume presenting your webinar, click Hide.
Create or edit polls during a session
- Expand the Polls pane in your Control Panel. If you're presenting, first pause or stop screen sharing.
- Click Manage Polls.
- Log in to your account if prompted. You'll be taken to the Manage Polls page where you can create new polls.
- After editing your poll, click Save Poll. You may need to log out of your account to see the new or updated polls in the Polls pane.
- Return to the session. To launch the newly added poll, select it in the drop-down menu and click Launch. Screen Sharing will be temporarily paused while the poll is in progress.
- Click Close when everyone has voted. To show the results to everyone, click Share. To resume the webinar, click Hide.