How do I manually upload a local recording to my account?
When you choose to have your recordings saved to your computer, you will need to manually upload them to your Video Library in order to share them with others.
- Make sure the webinar recording has been converted.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Select in the left menu to open your Video Library.
- Select the empty field to upload or and drop your converted recordings.
- If you choose to upload, select the converted recording file from your computer. Recordings are saved to the location specified in the Recording Preferences (default is C:\Users\< username >\Documents).
Note: Recording files must be in .WMV or .MP4 format and less than 5 GB.
- The recording will be processed and optimized for playback. You can choose to have an email sent to your once the recording is ready.