How do I launch and close a poll during a webinar?
Organizers can launch a poll at any time during the webinar. You can view attendees' responses after the webinar by creating an Attendee Report.
Launch and close a poll
- In the Polls pane, find the poll you want to launch and click the Launch button.
- Attendees will see the poll question in their Viewer.
- After you've given attendees time to respond, click the Close button.
- You can choose to show the poll results to your attendees immediately or later in the webinar.
Show poll results
Shared results display total attendee responses and don't include any individual information.
- In the Polls pane, find the closed poll you want to share with your attendees.
- Click Share.
- To resume presenting your webinar, click Hide.