How do I launch and close a poll during a webinar?
Organizers can launch a poll at any time during the webinar. You can view attendees' responses after the webinar by creating an Attendee Report.
Launch and close a poll
- In the Polls pane, find the poll you want to launch and click the Launch button.
- Attendees will see the poll question in their Viewer.
- After you've given attendees time to respond, click the Close button.
- You can choose to show the poll results to your attendees immediately or later in the webinar.
Show poll results
- In the Polls pane, find the closed poll you want to share with your attendees.
- Click Share.
- To resume presenting your webinar, click Hide.