How do I add sessions to a virtual event?
Organizers can add live and recorded sessions to their virtual event agenda.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Select the virtual event you scheduled.
- Open the Agenda & Sessions field then select + New Live Session or + New Recorded Session.
- If you are adding a Recorded session (also called "Simulated Live webinars"), choose a recording that is already stored in your Video Library then select Add. Note: You will be able to change the recording at any point until the scheduled session start time. Co-organizers will not be able to change the recording.
- Enter the session and speaker details. Troubleshooting: Panelists and speakers must be added at the virtual event level. If you do not see any speakers listed in the drop-down, go back to the Event Details page and add them in the Panelists section first.
- Edit the ways you want to engage your attendees.
- Select Done.