Delete Users in the GoTo Admin Center (classic)
Before you delete a user
There are some actions that admins can take instead of deleting a user, depending on whether you want to retain certain user and/or session data.
Please review the information below to understand all of the options for preserving account data prior to deleting a user account.
|I want to do this:||Should I delete my user?||Instead, I should do this:||Here's how:|
|Keep my user's session history in admin reports||No||Suspend the user|
|Keep my user's session history, assigned products, product feature settings, and future sessions scheduled as meetings, webinars, and/or trainings||No||Update the user's email address, account password, and User Details|
|Keep my user's scheduled meetings||Yes, but select Reassign Meetings when prompted||Reassign meetings to another organizer during the Delete Users process|
|Keep the user's webinar sessions||No||Add co-organizers (from the same account) to the webinar first, then you can delete the user||
|Keep the user's training sessions||No||Update the user's email address, account password, and User Details|
How to delete a user
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the navigation menu.
- Select the checkbox(es) of the user(s) that you wish to remove.
- Select Delete Users at the bottom of the table.
- If a user has future webinars scheduled and you want to keep those sessions, the user should add co-organizers to their webinars from within their account before you delete them.
- Select Delete when finished.