Are there any known issues with the Accept Payments feature?
Our team is actively working on resolving these known issues.
Webinars can be oversold.
The registration limit can be up to ten times the attendee limit (i.e., if your attendee limit is 100, then the registration limit could be up to 1,000). If an attendee registers and pays for a webinar after the registration limit has been met, they will get a broken Join link. There are a couple ways to address this.
- Set a Registration limit so attendees can not register after the limit has been met.
- Send a recording link out to those registrants.
- Schedule another webinar for those registrants.
- Cancel those registrants and issue a full refund through Stripe.
Refunds are not displayed in the GoToWebinar dashboard.
If you issue a full refund through Stripe, it is not reflected in the GoToWebinar dashboard. Please keep a separate note of registrants who were issued refunds to prevent confusion.
Multiple GoToWebinar accounts cannot be linked to the same Stripe account.
Account admins should not connect multiple GoToWebinar accounts to one Stripe account. This may cause a broken state when one account disconnects from Stripe.
Registration API is not supported.
We currently do not allow payments and registration using an API.
Webinar prices and discount codes are not copied over.
If you copy a previously scheduled webinar, the payment prices and discount codes are not copied over. Please re-add the prices and discount codes once the new webinar is scheduled.
Users hit a "Try Again" error message.
There are a couple reasons why you or your attendees may hit an error. Please read through the following troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure your account is fully set up by checking Stripe's Standard Accounts Guide and their recommended actions. Contact Stripe for more help.
- Verify in your Stripe dashboard that GoToWebinar is authorized.
- Have your registrants check their credit card to make sure it hasn't been declined.
- Click Call Support at the bottom of this article to reach our Customer support team.
GoToStage is not supported.
You currently can not charge attendees to view webinars on your GoToStage channel.