Are there any known issues with the Accept Payments feature?
Our team is actively working on resolving these known issues.
Webinars can be oversold.
- Set a Registration limit so attendees can not register after the limit has been met.
- Send a recording link out to those registrants.
- Schedule another webinar for those registrants.
- Cancel those registrants and issue a full refund through Stripe.
Refunds are not displayed in the GoTo Webinar dashboard.
If you issue a full refund through Stripe, it is not reflected in the GoTo Webinar dashboard. Please keep a separate note of registrants who were issued refunds to prevent confusion.
Multiple GoTo Webinar accounts cannot be linked to the same Stripe account.
Account admins should not connect multiple GoTo Webinar accounts to one Stripe account. This may cause a broken state when one account disconnects from Stripe.
Registration API is not supported.
We currently do not allow payments and registration using an API.
Webinar prices and discount codes are not copied over.
If you copy a previously scheduled webinar, the payment prices and discount codes are not copied over. Please re-add the prices and discount codes once the new webinar is scheduled.
Users hit a "Try Again" error message.
- Make sure your account is fully set up by checking Stripe's Standard Accounts Guide and their recommended actions. Contact Stripe for more help.
- Verify in your Stripe dashboard that GoTo Webinar is authorized.
- Have your registrants check their credit card to make sure it hasn't been declined.
- Select Contact Support to reach our Customer Care team.
GoTo Stage is not supported.
You currently can not charge attendees to view webinars on your GoTo Stage channel.