What is Efficiency Mode?
Efficiency mode helps you save valuable resources, such as your CPU, battery, and bandwidth, and mitigate potential performance issues while continuing to collaborate seamlessly from anywhere.
- The media (webcam and shared screen) quality is adjusted to maintain a great user experience while also saving important resources so you will not be able to optimize video with this setting on.
- The setting is persistent on the same device for all future trainings across the various products you may have. If desired, simply disable the setting before joining your next session.
- The video may zoom in on your face depending on your hardware. For example, the MacBooks built-in cameras deliver 4:3 video on lower resolutions, despite the application requesting 16:9. This is noticeable in the camera preview and you can disable Efficiency Mode before joining the training if desired.
- Before you join a session, select Turn on efficiency mode under Performance.
- During the session, select .
- If you see the load control banner during the session, select .