Share a Video, Image or PDF (Activities)
This content that organizers can use for this activity is based on the Materials uploaded for the training. You can complete this process either before or during your session! It is highly recommended that you complete this setup process sometime before the training you want to use activities in. To do so, go to the training's Manage Training page and add the Materials ahead of time.
- Go to the Materials page for your training.
- Create a new material.
- To add a video file, you can click Add Link and include the URL to the YouTube or Vimeo video. Note that the video's audio feed will play from the attendee's computer speakers.
- To add an image or PDF file, you can upload the file to the Materials page.
- All compatible materials that you have uploaded to the training will automatically be displayed on the Activity Center page.
Note: Only PDF, video and image files uploaded to the Materials folder will appear on the Activity Center page. Any other file types (e.g., documents, spreadsheets) that are uploaded to the Materials folder will not appear.
View videos (attendees)
Supported File Types (Activities)
- Share video files – This option allows you to stream a video directly from YouTube.com or Vimeo.com. If the video that you want to share is not currently uploaded to either of these sites, you must first create a free account and upload it in order to stream it during an activity.
- Share image files – This option allows you to display a picture to attendees in the same way that you would share your own screen. Rather than downloading the image file onto their computer or device, they will simply see an image of it on their screen! You can upload .JPEG, .TIFF, .GIF, .BMP, and .PNG files.
- Share PDF files – This option allows you to show attendees a PDF file in the same way that you would share your own screen. Rather than downloading the file onto their computer or device, they will simply see an image of it on their screen! They are free to scroll and read the document at their own pace.