How do I use the Miro whiteboard?
All participants in a training can collaborate using the Miro whiteboard. To learn more about Miro, view the Miro Help Center.
Before you begin:
- You do not need a Miro account to use this feature.
- Miro boards are available in breakout rooms, but are not included in recordings.
- We recommend setting your camera position to the right or left side-bar for an optimal working experience.
- During the training, select .
- If you have a Miro account, sign in using one of the available options and then select the desired board from your account. If you don't have a Miro account, select Create board.
Important: If you are not signed in, the board will be deleted after 24 hours or as soon as you stop sharing. Sign up for a free account to save the board.
- The board will display within the GoTo app for all participants. Use the Miro toolkit to collaborate on the board.
- Select the more icon to reload the whiteboard or maximize the whiteboard (hide camera feeds).