Set Default Audio Options
Each time organizers schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured to the account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed).
See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
Note: Changing your settings will only impact trainings that you schedule after that point. It will not affect previously scheduled sessions; you must change those manually if desired.
Change Default Audio Options
- Log in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Click Use built-in audio, then enable the check boxes of the methods that you would like to provide to customers: VoIP, long-distance (toll) numbers and/or toll-free numbers (enhanced audio). If desired you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided.
- Click Use my own conference call service, then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
- Click Save when finished.
Change the Countries for Which Phone Numbers are Provided
If organizers are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for attendees, you can always choose which countries are included in the session information for each training.
- While changing your default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free Numbers" checkboxes.
- Select the desired countries. To select all available countries, check the box next to "Country" at the top of the list. If desired, you can also designate a preferred country.
- Click Done when finished. Added countries will appear when you return to the Settings page.