How do I set default audio options? (Classic)
Each time organizers schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured to the account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed).
Change Default Audio Options
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Select Settings.
- Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Select Use built-in audio and then enable the check boxes of the methods that you would like to provide to customers: VoIP, long-distance (toll) numbers and/or toll-free numbers (enhanced audio). If desired, you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided.
- Select Use my own conference call service and then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
- Select Save.
Change the Countries for Which Phone Numbers are Provided
- While changing your default audio options above, select Edit next to Long distance number and/or Toll-free Numbers.
- Select the desired countries. Check the box next to Country at the top of the list to select all countries. If desired, you can also designate a preferred country.
- Select Done.
Result: Added countries will appear when you return to the settings page.