How do I set default audio options?
Each time organizers schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured to the account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed).
Change Default Audio Options
- Log in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Click Use built-in audio, then enable the check boxes of the methods that you would like to provide to customers: VoIP, long-distance (toll) numbers and/or toll-free numbers (enhanced audio). If desired you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided.
- Click Use my own conference call service, then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
- Click Save when finished.
Change the Countries for Which Phone Numbers are Provided
- While changing your default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free Numbers" checkboxes.
- Select the desired countries. To select all available countries, check the box next to "Country" at the top of the list. If desired, you can also designate a preferred country.
- Click Done when finished. Added countries will appear when you return to the Settings page.