Provide Toll-Free Numbers (Classic)
If you have a paid subscription plan, your built-in audio options automatically include long distance (toll) phone numbers for over 30 countries. Your attendees will be responsible for charges billed from their own telephone provider when they use these phone numbers to dial in to the audio conference. In addition, you can also provide toll-free phone numbers with enhanced audio. With toll-free phone numbers, the organizer's account is charged a per-minute usage fee for each attendee who connects using toll-free audio. This provides attendees with an alternative to connecting with their mic and speakers (VoIP) or incurring long distance phone charges, making it easy for them to choose the most convenient method of joining the audio conference.
Notes About Enhanced Audio (Toll-Free Numbers)
- Toll-free phone numbers can be purchased separately from your GoTo Training plan using enhanced audio. Organizers incur per-minute charges for each attendee who uses the toll-free audio service. If you have a GoTo Meeting corporate plan and your billing address is based in the U.S., U.K., Canada or Australia, you may purchase enhanced audio online.
- To minimize billing charges, any attendee who joins a session before the organizer starts the event is disconnected after 5 minutes of inactivity. If the session is canceled and never started by the organizer, then no charges are incurred. However, if an organizer joins the session, even if was never started, the account is charged for the organizer's minutes, along with the minutes incurred by any attendees waiting for the event to start.
Note: The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan
Schedule a Session with Toll-Free Audio
Available international countries with toll-free audio
Unsubscribe from Toll-Free Numbers
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- On the My Account page, click Remove Toll-free Numbers.
- Click Unsubscribe Now to confirm.