How do I turn off automatic renewal for a subscription in the Corporate Billing Portal?
Billing contacts of corporate accounts can cancel the next upcoming renewal for a subscription in the Corporate Billing Portal, which will allow them to continue using the service until the end of their billing period (i.e., Service Order End Date).
Note: See How do I cancel my GoTo Training subscription plan? if you see something different than the steps shown below.
- Sign in to the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing.
Tip: Your billing contact User ID is located on an emailed invoice.
- Select Subscriptions in the top navigation.
- For your desired subscription, uncheck the box for the Auto Renew setting.
- When prompted, use the drop-down menu to select each Cancel Reason (you will be prompted twice).
- In the top navigation menu, select Update Auto-Renew.
Result: A confirmation message displays stating that you have selected to turn off the auto-renew for one or all of your subscriptions.
- Select OK to continue.
Results: You have disabled automatic renewal for your desired subscription. You will continue to have service until the date listed on the Service Order End Date on the Subscriptions page.