How do I test my mic and speakers from the browser app?
Depending on the organizer's setting, you may have been launched into the training from the browser-based GoToTraining app. Test your mic and speakers from the browser app to make sure your audio is connected!
- Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- On the Audio tab, ensure that Computer audio is selected. If you wish to dial in using your telephone, see Connect to Audio using your Telephone.
- In the Computer Audio section, you will see separate icons for your microphone and speakers .
- Test your microphone by speaking into it. If the volume meter next to the Mic icon does not show any green bars, then it is not properly picking up sound.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a different microphone.
- If you do not see the microphone that you are trying to use, then try unplugging it and then plugging it back in.
- Test your speakers by clicking Test your sound next to the Speakers icon . If you do not hear the example audio clip, see Why can't I hear anyone?.