How do I change the registration approval setting?
When attendees register to a training, you can automatically or manually approve the registration. Once approved, the system will send a confirmation email with the join link to the registrant.
- Log in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click My Trainings in the left menu and select the desired training.
- Scroll to the Registration and Payment Settings section and click Edit.
- Under Approval, select one of the options:
- Automatically Approve: Registrants will immediately receive information on how to join the training once they register.
- Manually Approve: You must approve registrants before they receive information on how to join the training.
- If you'd like to receive an email every time someone registers, enable the When someone registers, send an email to checkbox. If you don't enable this option, you can approve or deny registrants from the Manage Training page.
- Click Save.